- Is a unique complex that contains essential nutrients that maintain the health of hair, skin and nails.
- Contains silica that plays an important role in hair health, helping to maintain hair strength and thickness.
- Maintains healthy skin by assisting connective tissue and collagen production to support skin elasticity and structure.
- Contains antioxidants vitamin C and zinc to reduce free radicals formed in the body and support wound healing.
- Contains biotin (otherwise known as vitamin B7) and silica to support nail strength and health.
- Maintains biotin, vitamin A and zinc levels in the body and supports general health and wellbeing.
Each tablet contains:
|Silicon dioxide equiv. silicon||126mg|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica equiv. silicon||90mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL SILICON 216mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 25mg|
|Retinol acetate||750 micrograms RE*|
|equiv. vitamin A 2500IU|
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc||20mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.
How to Use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.