- Contains BacoMind a Brahmi extract that supports cognitive function and mental focus. Brahmi enhances memory recall in the elderly and teenagers.
- Contains Ginkgo to maintain mental function and support blood circulation to the peripheral areas of the body.
- Contains Rosemary, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support brain health and improve mental recall.
- Contains the active form of vitamins B12, mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin), and folate (methylfolate) to support mental function.
- Brahmi, Ginkgo and Rosemary are antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
Each tablet contains:
|Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant extract (BacoMind®) 225mg|
|derived from dry whole plant minimum||4.5g|
|stand. to contain bacosides calc. as bacoside A 101.25mg|
|Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf extract 60mg|
|derived from dry leaf minimum||3g|
|stand. to contain Ginkgo flavonglycosides 14.4mg|
|Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract 100mg|
|derived from dry leaf||500mg|
|Soy phosphatidylserine-enriched soy lecithin powder||100mg|
|equiv. soy phosphatidylserine 20mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||90.17 micrograms|
|equiv. Levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) 50 micrograms|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vitamin B12)||100 micrograms|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
How to Use
Adults: Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.