- Assists the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats and support energy production.
- Assists the synthesis of neurotransmitters and support nervous system health and a healthy stress response in the body.
- Contains folinic acid, a more metabolically active form of folate that bypasses several steps in folic acid metabolism. Folinic acid supports healthy foetal development and helps prevent dietary folate deficiency.
- Contains vitamin B12 that plays a role in cell growth and replication.
- Helps prevent dietary B12 deficiency. The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of a vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folinic acid and vitamin B12 maintain brain and cognitive function and support haemoglobin formation, blood health and cardiovascular system health.
- Contains vitamins B2 and B5 to support skin health.
Each capsule contains:
|equiv. Thiamine (vitamin B1) 89.2mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||100mg|
|Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3)||10mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 68.2mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 82.3mg|
|Calcium folinate||538 micrograms|
|equiv. Folinic acid 400 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500 micrograms|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
How to Use
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.