Herbs of Gold Glucoplex
A herbal and nutritional complex specifically formulated to assist glucose metabolism and help maintain normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.
- With Gymnema & Cinnamon
- Chromium for sugar metabolism
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels in healthy individual
- A herbal and nutritional complex specifically formulated to assist glucose metabolism and help maintain normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.
- Contains nutrients that are required to metabolise dietary carbohydrates, fats, proteins and sugar.
- Contains nutrients that assist in the uptake of glucose into cells.
- Alpha lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that combats the effects of oxidative stress.
- Chromium and vitamin B3 are components of Glucose Tolerance Factor, the biologically active form of chromium, that is involved in glucose metabolism.
- Chromium requirements are increased when consuming a diet high in sugar.
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
(Each vegetable capsule contains)
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) leaf||2g|
|stand. to contain gymnemic acids 25mg|
|Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) stem bark||1g|
|Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) seed||500mg|
|R,S-alpha Lipoic acid||200mg|
|Chromium (as Chromic chloride)||50mcg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||16.6mcg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM 66.6mcg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 333IU|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.