- Assists the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose. It contains microbial-derived enzymes amylase, protease, tilactase (lactase) and cellulase.
- Contains enzymes that are highly stable and active throughout a wide pH range. This makes them more active and functional for a longer distance through the digestive tract, when compared to pancreatic enzymes.
- Assists the digestion of proteins.
- Assists the digestion of carbohydrates and cellulose to help breakdown fibre.
- Assists the digestion of fats.
- Assists the digestion of protein.
- Assists the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
- Relieves symptoms of indigestion, including abdominal pain, bloating and feelings of fullness.
- Improves digestive weakness, promote bile flow from the gall bladder and support healthy digestive function.
Each capsule contains:
|Amylase||10 thousand DUAA|
|Tilactase (Lactase)||1.5 thousandALU|
|Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root extract 120mg|
|derived from dry root||600mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.
How to Use
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 capsule, three times a day, before each meal, or as directed by your health professional.
Children under 12 years: Take only as directed by your health professional.