- Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein, representing approximately 30% of total body protein. Collagen is a major structural component that provides tensile strength and firmness of connective tissues found in the body, particularly skin, hair, nails, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, teeth and bone.
- Acerola berries provide a rich source of natural vitamin C, an important antioxidant that helps protect cells from free radical damage and contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Vitamin C is necessary for normal connective tissue structure and function.
- Protects against free radicals, supports normal skin structure and wound healing and is necessary for the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
- Herbs of Gold Collagen, in conjunction with antioxidant support from vitamin C and zinc, contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function and maintenance of skin, skin structure, wound healing and normal hair and nails.
|Servings per pack:30 Serving size:1 Capsule (833mg)|
|Avg qty per serving||Avg qty per 100g|
|Protein, total||Less than 1g||37.8g|
|Fat, total||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|Carbohydrate||Less than 1g||25.5g|
|- Sugars||Less than 1g||Less than 1g|
|Sodium||Less than 1mg||86.1mg|
|Vitamin C||57.9mg (145% RDI^)||6.9g|
|Zinc||1mg (8% RDI^)||120mg|
|^ Percentage of Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI)|
|Free from common allergens – wheat, dairy, peanuts, soy, nuts and eggs. Made on equipment that also processes products containing these ingredients. No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.|
|Ingredients: Fish collagen powder (48%), Acerola berry extract, hypromellose, certified organic Guava leaf extract, calcium hydrogen phosphate, silica colloidal anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.|
How to Use
Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food. Take capsules whole, or open capsules and mix contents with preferred beverage or sprinkle over food.
- Collagen is derived from fish.