- High strength Vitamin B complex formulated to release nutrients into the body over an 8-hour period.
- Energy production.
- Nervous system support.
- Helps to convert food into energy, and assist the metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- Assists the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports nervous system function.
- Assists healthy red blood cell production and support blood and cardiovascular system health. Vitamin B6 helps maintain haemoglobin formation.
- Contains 400 micrograms of folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, helps prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Contains vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body and supports skin health.
Each tablet contains:
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||100mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||80mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 109.9mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 61.7mg|
|Folic acid||400 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100 micrograms|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
How to Use
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.